TimeDesign Version 6 has been announced. The cost for a new installation is R3299.
Some features of TimeDesign
- A once off purchase – no more yearly license fees.
- Maintenance releases are also free, but a small fee may be charged for version upgrades.
- An unlimited number of periods per day.
- An unlimited number of days within a cycle.
- An unlimited number of educators, classes, rooms and subjects within a group.
- Multiple educators can teach the same subject.
- Part-time educators – you can specify what periods are available for teaching.
- The program learns from your data and adapts its solving method accordingly.
- The ability to load the tables into Excel for personalisation and printing.
- The ability to import and export data from an external source (Text and XML).
- Fully compliant with all versions of Windows.
- The ability to print directly from the program (HTML, XML).
- Print a single timetable from the program.
- The ability to save the files as HTML, so that it can be published directly to a server.
- Right click and delete options in the layout page.
- Multiple selections in the layout page using Ctrl or Shift keys.
- Copy a timetable directly to the clipboard and past into Excel.
- Email support from within the program.
- Online program and language pack updates.